Hi everyone! Today I’m going to be writing about my top five favorites from this past week. Let me know in the comments below what your favorites were! I’d love to hear from you.
- Favorite meal – Skinnytaste’s Asian Beef Zoodle Soup! I’ve made this multiple ways – with and without ginger; with ‘real’ beef and with Gardein beefless tips; with noodles and with zoodles. I actually do prefer this with zucchini noodles instead of regular noodles! I always use vegetable broth instead of beef broth.
- Favorite workout – ChaLEAN Extreme Get Lean Intervals. This was a fantastic 43 minute workout. I burned 400 calories , and my average heart rate was 142 BPM. That means this routine was just like a high intensity spin class! Do you want to learn more about this program? You can contact me anytime at email@example.com or purchase a Challenge Pack here to become a part of my June Challenge Group! We’re going to have a ton of fun (and make a lot of fitness progress while doing it).
- Favorite shake – Definitely this morning’s recipe. This was my first time trying Café Latte Shakeology and it was incredible. I blended it up with 8oz unsweetened almond milk, 1 tbsp. cocoa powder, 4 drops caramel flavored Stevia, 1/2 frozen banana, 1/2 cup butternut squash, 1 cup (green container) spinach, and ice. It was so good – it tasted just like a caramel mocha Frappuccino!
- Favorite blog post – I’m reading Fran’s post about packing for Ireland and reminiscing about our time there – we spent a week in Dublin in 2015. This post is also making me want a red raincoat…may need to go shopping this weekend…
- Favorite clothing item – Nickel & Suede’s Gunmetal Glam Leather Earrings! So pretty, and they are practically weightless. I also have fairly sensitive ears, and these do not bother me at all (no nickel in them, despite the brand’s name).
I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday!
xo – Fitmiss in Progress – Jennie